Featuring John Fagan and Brendan Walsh, co-founders of Markets Policy Partners (MPP).
Presentation summary (with timestamps)
Click here for the video presentation
Federal Reserve Policy Expectations
- No change in 2021, but tighter in 2022. (5:41)
- Powell could be replaced by Fed Governor Lael Brainard. (10:40)
Rise in Economic Uncertainty
- Delta Variant and the Recovery Trade (12:05)
- Infrastructure chances (13:53)
- Inflation is abating (14:48)
Upcoming U.S. Legislative Agenda
- Bipartisan Infrastructure Framework and American Jobs Plan (20:07)
- Expect legislation regulating crypto trading, derivative products, and taxation. (29:55)
Markets Policy Partners is a Washington D.C.-based independent advisory service, informing clients on matters at the intersection of markets and policy, and in the public sector.
For questions or to learn more about CAPIS, please reach out to [email protected] and follow us on Twitter (@capisinc) and LinkedIn for more updates and insight from our team.